A tense couple of days...

Well, I never thought I'd be tense waiting for a magazine!

However, this is one of two magazines - if I get one I'll be in the London Marathon, if I get the other I won't...

Running a marathon is one of those things that nags at me, I can walk the distance easily (normally with some sodding great hills in the way) can I pick the legs up and get around in some semblance of order...

So now its the wait for the magazine... If its a no, then I'll find another marathon, next spring... Longer, further and a damn sight slower than most, but its an itch I need to scratch.

For those wondering what I look like at the end of a half, a very hot half,

Apart from that, just resting for the Liverpool 10k on Sunday:-)

TTFN

Paul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…