Running Review of the year

This misses out the pounding around the streets of Bootle, the Wirral Way, the Liverpool Loop Line and anywhere work sent me!

Liverpool Half Marathon, 1st time I followed a "running training plan" - new PB 2:40:-)

Great Manchester Run-10k

1st 5miles run without walking breaks

Great North Run-I still have the suntan!!!!

Liverpool 10k

1st time I've done Marathon distance - 6:59:-D

Liverpool Santa Dash

1st time I've run 10miles without walking breaks:-)

All of which had support and help from many a foolish soul, some helping banish some demons, others on the technical side of running, more on the getting me to places (and back) and some for just pointing out when and where runs are!

Tomorrow will be my review of my eating year, after I've burned some of it off with a nice 10 miler, the conditions under foot have not been up for running the last week. So I've walked c5km each day (in Xmas day) to keep my feet in;-)

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

12% of a plan…

It’s a kind of magic (the science kind)…