To PB or not PB that is the question.... and the wibbly wobblys have begun...

The long range weather report is near perfect...

Then 5km run was good (34:30), felt easy...

The mild cold is retreating...

The protein has been eaten...

Moving on to the carbs....

Now do I go hell for leather and try and set a PB on Sunday?

Next Tuesday is my annual cardiac check up; chat, ECG, echo and I should be out in an hour or so... Apart from its never that easy, every year I start getting worried, start wondering what if somethings gone wrong, do I need a valve doing, have I overdone the exercise, have I underdone the exercise, has the stretching and pulling in climbing done something...

Rational fears or irrational worries - I don't know. But its a distraction, that slight buzz of an irritating mosquito somewhere in the room that you can't find.

All I can do is concentrate on the rest of my life and work out my strategy for Sunday... Ho Hum, bust be the Cardiology Blues...

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…