Time to be sensible

The only conditions that really scare me are hot and dry... And next week's projections are for hot and dry just when I was meant to be walking a very long way...

A long way along a path I don't know and I don't know where the water stop are.

So I'm being sensible, I'm going to walk the miles, but do them locally... Tomorrow will be about 13miles along the canal path I've run so much of as marathon training, Tuesday will be along the Wirral Way and then the connecting paths to Chester, should be around 26 miles, Wednesday well I'll pick where, but it'll be a long one (c30miles) and Thursday something nice as a treat...

Then the East Midlands Outlet Village beckons, and to run down the final miles....

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…