Its done... Marathon No 2 signed up for...

And so the insanity is permanent... £48 has been spent on over 5 hours of hurt... And all of the hurt for the months before hand as I get the training in...

263 days to go...

The curious thing is the distance doesn't scare me anymore, I know I can do it... What scares me is the training, the single minded focus that I had to bring to much of my life to get this job done. If anyone ever says marathons are easy, then I fear they are lying, delusional or plum daft!

When I ran Edinburgh I passed a couple of runners wearing tops saying "26.2 miles the distance runners are measured by"... Well, time to get the stopwatch out for the second time, my summary of the measurement... Nice steady heart beat, well thought out strategy, all bets are off if its hot!

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…