Winter is coming:-) Me being me....

The long range forecast has spoken...

There's snow heading to the hills...

Temperatures are going to drop by about 7degrees between Thursday and Friday...

Time to start getting the kit together...

Bulk insulation - yup & works, it was a bit breezy on the tops in the Lake District yesterday...

Thermos - still keeps soup warm:-)

Spiky things for the feet - all covered, checked for rust, and ready for the variable uses...

Which just leaves me...

Post-event blues isn't quite right... My body has needed a break, and has reacted to the flu jab, and the absence of the miles I've put in.  The various aches and pains are fading, only reemerging when I walk up a medium sized hill... My hip on the way up, and the knee on the way down... Oh well, it'll come back, it always has in the past it will in the future.

All that said, nothing used yesterday aches today:-)

So slowly I'll start edging back into it... I'll try and get the work group out for a jog this week, a couple of climbing sessions and a walk or two in the evening.

So, just me being me then

TTFN

ps Wansfell Pike & Troutbeck


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…