Time to focus

Ok, The training's not been brilliant, in fact compared with most years it's pretty much non-existent...

But the next two biggies aren't the target for the year...

Focus...

The main target is 100 miles in 3 and a bit days in August.

Focus...

All of this is just training, just getting the kit right, just getting me right...

Focus...

Two good runs this week, a 10k and a 5 miler... Both after long days in the office, both on nights where the easiest thing would've been to stay in and do something else instead.

Focus...

This weekend is mainly fun, a 10 mile run up to and along the edges over Hathersage. Speed isn't the issue, getting the 10 miles in my legs is.

Focus...

I need to get my fuel and hydration back to how good it was - I'm not bad, but I can, and must, do better - mainly drink more when running and afterwards.

Focus...

So, on to Fun in the Fens - The Cambridge Half Marathon, followed 2 weeks later by Rapture at Rivington Montane Ultra Trail 26 - March is going to be fun:-)

Focus...

This is fun, this is good for me, and this is something that makes me smile... Last doesn't matter, slow never matters, trying and doing matters

TTFN

Paul  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…