Chaffing Fishnets!

My thighs are slightly sore...

I'd dodged the rookie error and made sure the "ruby" studs on the garter bit of my fishnets were facing out, rather than in... However, the hold-up section had to go under the shorts, which had two effects, my shorts wanting to slide down and mild chaffing from the "suspender" straps.

All of which is nothing compared with the pain and trauma that my mate Tim and others go through when being treated for cancer, and if me looking like Walt Disney's worst nightmare helps raise a few more quid then so be it.



The run was fine, well organised and had the theme of being a Winter Run aided by the occasional flurry of snow, given where I am in my training I'm even happy with the time - 74 min is a long way off my best, but as I overheated going up hills and got cold on anything where the wind cut through I'm chuffed, as well as chaffed.

I seemed to attract some attention - small children did recognise me as Snow White, as did some Dads, and I fear for both some fantasies have been shattered... My arse got slapped three times... and my legs commented on more than once...

Joan and Lynsey from work kept my company until I choked on the wig, and then waited at the end to see the state I was in... Many a photographer saw their lens shattered as they focused on my visage (and if any of the photos make it through the purity tests I'll probably buy one).

So, a well organised run in a reasonable time... and with a little bit more help - I'll be less subtle if you've laughed at the sight of me I want some cash! - I should've have made over £400...

So go on, my pain is nothing to theirs, and a couple of quid can make a difference...

https://www.justgiving.com/Ten4Tim/

TTFN

Snow White


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…